Legalising Documents (Notarial services)
Appointments can be booked here (https://acgphuket.setmore.com).
We provide document notarial services, by appointment.
Current notarial services fees are listed here.
Fees are payable for notarial services in accordance with the Consular Fees Act (1955).
Notarial services include:
- witnessing and taking of affidavits, oaths or affirmations
- witnessing you signing Commonwealth statutory declarations and other Commonwealth forms (some state government forms and private sector forms are also allowed to be witnessed by DFAT staff)
- witnessing applications forms for, and issuing of, Certificates of No Impediment to marriage (CNI)
- witnessing notices of intended marriage
- legalisation of signatures and/or seals on Australian public documents (apostilles and authentications)
- certifying true copies of documents (that are either Australian or intended for use in Australia) or photographs (needed to accompany Australian forms)
If you are signing a Statutory Declaration in support of a retirement or other visa, you must provide proof of income such as a bank, superannuation fund or Centrelink statement.
Further information on legalising documents is available here.